Timeguard Supplymaster 7 Day Fused Spur Timeswitch
£41.28 + vat ( £49.54)
- The FST77 from Timeguard is a fused spur electronic programmable 7 day timer. It is a general purpose timer suitable not only for controlling immersion heaters up to 3kW but it will also switch up to 750W of a variety of lighting including 200W LED (not suitable for discharge lighting).
- Up to 4 ON and OFF programmes available (5 day plus 2 or 7 day programmes) giving up to 28 ON and OFF programmes per week.
- Suitable for use with up to 3kW immersion heaters.
- Switches the following lighting loads: 750W incandescent or halogen lighting, 500W fluorescent lighting, 100W compact fluorescent lighting (cfl’s) and 200W LED lighting. Not suitable for discharge lighting.
- Red LED ‘Mains ON’ and green LED ‘Output’ indicators for easy viewing.
- Permanent OFF and timed outputs available.
- Easy view 24 hour digital clock/timer display.
- Optional 1 or 2 hour boost facility.
- Automatic summer/winter time changeover.
- Self-cancelling override.
- Shortest switching time 1 minute.
- Programme advance and review options. BS1362 fuse replaceable from front.
- Double pole switch for ease of control.
- Integral memory back up battery retains programmes in event of power failure.
- Ideal for replacing single gang connection unit or fixed appliance outlets.
- Fits a single gang wall box min. 25mm deep.
- 5 year guarantee
Product Code: FST77